USA Air Walker
The USA Air Walker provides maximum stability and support following injury or post-operative procedures.
Examples of Use
• Acute ankle sprains
• Soft tissue injuries
• Stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures
• Post-operative use
• Fixed aluminum uprights allow for the frame to be adjusted to conform better to the contour of the leg.
• Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort and reduce edema.
• Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when walking.
• Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities.