Ideal for chronic patellar dislocations. Between 20° and 50° of flexion, the patella is at risk for abnormal tracking, subluxation, and dislocation. The 20.50 patellofemoral brace dynamically supports the patella through this range of flexion.
Lightweight magnesium and short 12” (30.5 cm) length. Also provides additional MCL and LCL support.
- Standard 12” (30 cm) length
- Custom Extended 14” (35.5 cm) length
- Off-the-Shelf, XS-XXL, Standard length only
- Magnesium frame; aluminum frame available in custom only
Custom: Fabricated from FitKit measurements, laser scan or cast mold
- Dynamic hinge design applies increased lateral pressure between 20° and 50° of knee flexion
- Pneumatic air bladder over a trimmable lateral buttress
- Lightweight magnesium
- Pneumatic patellar pad allows patients to adjust for their desired level of support
- Pivoting straps aid in preventing brace migration
- Quick-release buckles disconnect